[DML] Re: Fuses and Headlights

Dont' give up...Everything David says is true. When I bought my car
it
seems every trip around the block led to 3 more repairs. I had at
least
50 things to fix ranging from a water pump down to a melted number 7
fuse socket. The problems you have are the same ones we have all had.
am now helping a local owner with his list of 50 things. Each time he
comes over we fix 3-4 but then discover 2 new things that need
repair.
Its people on this list that will get your car going. You just need
drive it and let the problems occur close to home. Eventually you
will
get the car ready for daily use. My car had me so frustrated I was
afraid to go around the block because it stranded me twice. But after
following the help of the people on this list and learning how to fix
things the right way my car runs great. I have gone to TN, Pitt
twice,
NY 3 times and feel confident taking my car anywhere. David T. even
spent an entire Saturday a few years back helping me work on some
problems. My best advice is find some local owners that work on their
cars and by them food :-) If there is a club in your area contact
them.

Mike C
2109