[DML] Re: NADA guide.

I can't blame James for trying to push DMCH. If NADA was fool enough
to advertise for them then it is just James's good fortune. It does
highlight the shortcomings of trusting NADA or any one source. I would
not have believed there was as much bias as there appears to be in
NADA. Not that it really matters much as far as Deloreans are
concerned. Who this does matter to is the person that has ordinary
insurance and has a serious enough accident to have an insurance
adjuster look up the value in NADA. It can be overcome by showing the
adjuster what Deloreans are being sold for at auctions and on EBay. As
to whether DMCH is better at restoring a Delorean than one of the
other venders, now you are getting into opinion, not fact. When a
vendor does the restoration you are also buying into their reputation,
service, and support. The after sale warranty is also part of the
sale. This IS something that can be measured and compared.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757