Re: [DML] Value of a "restored" DeLorean

Re: [DML] Value of a "restored" DeLorean

In a message dated 6/2/2005 9:00:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,
malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx writes:

You know  this as fact?

Yes, it says that in the sales brochure I got when I visited the  warehouse
after it opened.  Also James and others have posted online about  it whenever
the discussion comes up of DMC Houston's vs D1's refurbished  cars.

Andy