[DML] USAA Insurance

Robert,

  You better check your USAA coverage carefully. I have been with them since 1970 and this year was the first time I got into a lengthy conversation with them about actual coverage amounts on my 1982 DeLorean. From the best I can tell they will not pay replacement value but the value their adjusters think the car to be worth. I asked them to give me a dollar figure and they couldn't do it. It sounds like no matter what the condition your car is in they will only pay the average condition selling price.

I am glad you brought this up as at the time I was trying to get specific answers I was in a hurry to get the car insured and on the road and I didn't follow up with there claims department to get a dollar value but I will tomorrow.

Bill

"Plan for the worst, hope for the best,
 anything better than worst is to your advantage".