[DML] Insurance mis-statement?

I must firmly disagree with the statement that Hagerty will let you drive
your car anyewhere you want.
I am positive this is NOT  a true statement! please check with your agent
before you have an accident  or the car is stolen and you are stuck!

I would not want others to purchase insurance based on your statement.

Cecil Longwisch
#10663