RE: [DML] Insurance?

>>You can't go to the store, mall, and  never can you drive it to work
or school!<<

One of my main reasons in choosing Hagerty was that they allow me to
drive the car essentially anywhere, as long as I don't drive more than
7,000 miles each calendar year.  I specifically discussed this issue
with their agent, making clear that from time to time I just wanted to
be able to drive the car and not be limited as to the destination.  They
were very informative and agreeable.  Also, we set an agreed value on
the car and this can be updated at any time.  They also allow for the
car to be transported to my mechanic/shop of choice in the event of an
accident. They did require pictures of the car and where I keep it.
Hopefully I will never have to test their coverage, but they seem very
knowledgeable, reasonable and willing to let me drive the car.
KP
4547