[DML] Value of a "restored" DeLorean

I am not sure why a DeLorean restored by DMCH is any
better (or worse) than Dave Swingle, Rich Weissensel,
Rob Grady, or even DeLorean One...

Are you saying a DMCH car is better?  Why would this
be the case?  Do you keep the better quality NOS parts
for yourself or something?  :)

--- James <james@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<SNIP>
> The description is rather misleading, too:
>
> "The current Nada Retail Value comes in at $27,500
> and allows for a 30
> percent increase for a professionally refurbished
> vehicle - - - and
> this one has been refurbished by the ABSOLUTE BEST -
> - -that means
> this one has a value of $35,750 - - - -"
>
> What's the NADA book really says is "Models
> professionally restored or
> refurbished by DeLorean Motor Company MAY BRING UP A
> CONSIDERABLE
> PREMIUM (UP TO 30%) OVER VALUES LISTED. (caps mine,
> not NADA's).
<SNIP>

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html