Re: [DML] BAE Turbo Availability

This seems to be a myth.  Lotus has used the same gearbox since
1988 in all 4-cyl Esprits since the SE.  It was also the gearbox used
in all V8 Esprits.  Horsepower for these cars rose from around
220hp up through 350hp.

--
Mike

-------------- Original message from "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------