[DML] Re: ticking

If the spark plug boots are not on tightly you may have water in the
spark plug wells. This can lead to all sorts of issues. It is
probably worth a check. If you find water, blow it out and spray a
little wd-40 into the well and on the plug. This will displace any
moisture. Bad plug wires will cause a spark jump to ground that will
give a nice tick. When it is good and dark, watch for illumination
around the spark wires - if you see some, it is time for new wires
and plugs, etc.

Harold McElraft - 3354