Re: [DML] Broken Head Bolt advice

I don't know the name of the tool, but I think I know what you're talking
about. They are like small sockets with internal splines that are angled to
grip the remains of a bolt. The shaft of the tool is hex-shaped to chuck
very securely into a reversible drill. I bought a set at Sears, and they
worked for me in the past.

-Joe Kuchan