[DML] Re: Need guidance regarding gasoline leak

[DML] Re: Need guidance regarding gasoline leak

As the one who asked the original question, the problem is solved.
As Marv experienced, I had fuel around the fuel pump.  Tightening
the clamp around the lower boot solved it.  Pump stays nice and dry
as I fill the tank to the top!  Thanks for your help,

Paul