[DML] Re: Driver's side window trouble

My guess is that the window motor is bad. I read a post earlier that
mentioned a way to wake your motor up without removing the door panel.
Carefully remove the door light closest to the front of the door
without actually unplugging it. Get a flashlight and locate the motor.
Get a punch and hammer and give the motor a tap. Maybe have someone
hold the button in the up position as you tap the motor. It should not
take more than a few taps, so don't over do it. You will now it's a
motor issue if anything different happens in the window operation.

Read more replies before attempting this. You will know this is good
advice if someone else can back me up.
I just replaced my passenger door window motor and regulator assembly.
It was a piece of cake. Door panels are good quality and come off
relatively easy. My regulator tape seized, I bought a NOS set up.
Works beautiful. Have whomever you buy the motor from, send you the
instructions.

BC

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "coreysmoo" <coreysmoo@xxxx> wrote:
> When I put my driver's side window down, it does not come back up.
Then