From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
stainlessilusion
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:12 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Door seal kits

Exactly, brand new vs NOS...which are you gonna choose when dropping
400 dollars for them? I get great parts from DMCH (if you can't tell
by now, I'm one of the many who buys my parts from numerous vendors,
some more then others because of preference/customer service-but not
just one), but I'd rather get new rubber seals, and also I'll have a
choice in profile. I've been very disappointed in some the parts I
received over the years that are made of rubber. Cooling hoses, axle
boots- all been great, BUT my new ball joints-the boots are already
cracked really bad that they need replacement-hasn't even been a
month! Bought a steering rack-one year later the pass side boot is
cracked and leaking bad. And whose problem is this but mine, even if
the vendor offered to replace the part free of charge, I'm the one who
has to go under the car and do all the work because the life of the
rubber is horrible.