[DML] Re: BTTF Exhaust

If you paid close attention to the directors commentary version of
the BTTF part 1 DVD you would here Bob Gale explain how the exhaust
sound was dubbed over to make the car sound more powerful.

True, I love the sound of the movie exhaust, but the doors don't
make those cool sounds when opened either :-)

I too had a loud flowmaster on a 16851 when I purchased it, but the
droning sound just wears you out fast. Luckily, I also obtained the
complete stock exhaust from the car in the lot of parts that came
with it. Needless to say, I have went back to stock.

And basically if the exhaust doesn't have any leaks, or damage, be
very happy & don't mess with it. Just a suggestion, trust me.

Joe O'Brien

2524,
16634,
&