[DML] Charge for Phone Time?

<<From: "dmcgreece" <dmcgreece@...>
<<Date: Tue May 17, 2005  9:06 pm
<<Subject: my 2 cents on the door strut debate  dmcgreece

<<Please allow me to preface my opinion by stating that I have found
<<Rob Grady to be the most knowledgeable of any of the vendors and he
<<is always willing to offer his advice. DMCH has been helpful
<<especially with the very hard to find items but those who I have
<<spoken to have often misdagnosed the problem. However everyone who I
<<have spoken to at DMCH has been very cordial. John Hervey will offer
<<advice but at a cost as I still can't get over the fact that he
<<charged me $12 and change for phone time after I purchased over $300
<<worth of merchandise from him. No joke!!!

I haven't seen anything said about the above statement so I thought since it
was mentioned on the list I would bring it up. Is John Hervey charging for
phone time? I am not disagreeing I just think that if he is he should be a
little more upfront about it when he says "call me" and gives a timeframe.

Not trying to start anything,

Matthew Cooley (my real name!)
VIN 5524