From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Phil Priestley
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 10:25 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Odd electrical Behavior (go figure)

This morning I decided to drive the D and when I went to the garage
and turned the key I realized the battery was dead with barely enough
power to light the dash lights although the door markers lights were
fine. As soon as I turned the key the Tach needle shot up to a little
over the 5k rpm mark and has stayed there even though the key is off.
I turned the key on and off a couple times and the needle stayed put.
What Gives?

I'm not sure what caused the battery to drain over the last week but
it was probably low to begin with so I will get a new one this
weekend. The only things that I know of that would be drawing power
with the key off would be the clock, the stereo and the Lockzilla
remote receiver. I know that all the lights (trunk, engine
compartment, glove box and cabin) are functioning properly and are
not staying on.

Phil Priestley

Vin 2105
IN FLUX