Re: [DML] First time advertised for sale.

Re: [DML] First time advertised for sale.

Josh.....thanks for the kind words.   If I had storage space at home I would
keep the D just to look at!  Ho Ho.  I lost garage space across the street
(that I have used four or five years) when the people decided to sell the
place instead of keeping it (vacant) until they retired!

Yes, someone will get a really nice car.....actually I "sort of" had it
sold......a good friend wanted it badly when I was ready to sell and he put
half my price in escrow for me until that time.....A doc recently told him
he had emphysema pretty bad and nothing to be done....He said he would not
back out of the deal but would appreciate if it we would let him out of
it.....under the circumstances we felt we SHOULD and did!!

I intend to stay on the List and always read everything even if most does
not really pertain to me.    After eight years I still try to think of
reasons to take the D for a little spin for a loaf of bread or to the post
office!    We still hope to go to the Car Shows too.   I don't get around as
well as I used to but have a Segway I use all the time around town etc.  It
is always a problem transporting it to where I want to use it out of town
though.  Thanks again.

Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII