[DML] First time advertised for sale.

For Sale:  81 Auto, Gray.   First time ever advertised for sale.  Purchased from original owner with 3K miles 8 years ago. Now 8K.  Always garaged with both owners.  New Michelins last week with ONE mile on them!!  All original except fluids and new Interstate battery last year.  Only addition is Remote Start/doors lock-unlock/light/alarm system etc.  Immaculate Interior and exterior except for tiny dent in passengers door.  Wheels sparkle.  Engine Compt clean.  Daily driver but this town is small and I don't go very far at a time.  Starts instantly always and idles same.     Only known problems are drivers window inoperative, have new lift but physically unable to install it....also passenger seat belt does not retract.  Cooling system does not leak a drop but nothing done to it since new.  I am aware that this should all be replaced including radiator probably.   Also probably  other things on a low mileage 20 plus year old car.  Brakes redone completely a couple years ago due to right rear pad separating  (A rare thing I am told).  All manuals and complete DeLorean World mags since beginning in binders.  Also ALL books  and magazines known that concern DeLorean.  Several first and lower place trophys at Auto Shows.  Plaque for Oldest Owner at Memphis DeLorean Car Show!  Ask for any details desired.
    Reason for selling is my physical condition and age.....84 and have arthritis and bursitis hip problem.  Unable to get in and out of D without pain. (but I do it anyway so far!!) Sad situation but I am stuck with.
    Asking 22K but will sell for best offer.

    Murray  Fisher
    1011 Hobson St
    Walla Walla, WA  99362

    Vin: 05962