AW: [DML] Now idle motor problem (was idle problem)

AW: [DML] Now idle motor problem (was idle problem)

No, it does not say that it is cooked.

Do you know what PWM is ? This is how the motor is driven.
left, rigt, left, right.... and so on

so for center position the time that one side is low is 50%,
of course the other side is then 50% on, too.
simply calculated is 50% on time at 12V = 6V ! So you will always
measure some positive voltage as long as you work with the wrong
tools. Get a scope to measure it and to see what I mean.

PWM frequency is 100Hz.

By the way I can fix those ECU's without any trouble. Most
expensive is the shipping from the US to Germany and back.

Elvis

The same plug/wires you're talking about. All 3 of mine give +
voltage, so obviously it has to be that my ECU is cooked...I'm
currently working on a replacement. -----Dani B. #5003