From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Phil Priestley
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 10:17 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Not so Frustrated beyond belief now

What I meant by this is that no matter how lean the air fuel mixture is
the exhaust is still full of raw fuel.

  I tracked down (I think) most of the problem(s). I pulled the air
intake today to check that the plug wires weren't swapped around and
found that the dist. cap wasn't seated properly and that I had gotten
the fuel lines from the cpr and the cold start valve switched around.
STUPID, STUPID STUPID. I don't know how many times Ive disconnected
those and put them back over the years. I looked at the fuel lines,
compared them to the diagram and still missed it.