[DML] Re: dmc parts database

Thanks for reminding me about this old utility.

The version posted on the web site is grossly outdated, and it looks
like the InstallShield installer used for the utility is too old
work correctly with the latest operating environments.

I'll assemble an updated package to replace the obsolete stuff and
post a note in a couple days when it's posted. To make things really
simple, I'll probably just create a ZIP archive for you to use and
do away with the installer entirely since the utility doesn't muck
with registry settings and such anyway.

     Knut