[DML] Things to Brings / Dead Cat

I agree, your cell phone with a list of numbers of people what will
ANSWER THE PHONE.

In my case I'll just scroll down to the T's and look for Travis, press
Call and say "Help me Travis"!!!!!!!!!!

If that doesn't work, find someone that will hook up my trailer and
come get me.

Speaking of Travis, be looking for some interesting pictures on his Web-
site in the next couple of weeks (WWW.NOROADS.COM/DELOREAN)

I found my pictures of when I pulled the car out of the barn after ten
years of storage. There's a good picture of a cat skeleton on the
orginal floormats. Needless to say I had to get rid of them. The car
was an absolute mess. I know what you're all thinking but my dad didn't
give the car to me until 1998 so 7 years and 22k later I can actually
take it to car shows now and it doesn't smell like a dead cat anymore.

So stay tuned for the Dead Cat pictures.

Kirk

Vin# 02378.