Re: [DML] Re: The return of Gigawatt Fun reprisal to previous post.

Re: [DML] Re: The return of Gigawatt Fun reprisal to previous post.

Shannon

good response
As I stated I was just funning with Patrick and I guess I do pick on you a bit in fun.
But you have hit most of the points right on.

Again Patrick bought the car and it was in good enough shape to be in a concours and if he wanted to he could put it back easily. Yes I knew he was a kid at the time. That was kinda obvious.  He has done great with the car and I wish we had  more D owners like him.  (More to pick on LOL)

He has done a great job and between you and Him I think anyone that needs Help on the door launchers and aftermarket door systems can get some good advice from both.  From what you guys did at the tech session you have door disassembly down to a science. (lots of practice pays off)
(So here is a plug for these two when you have door problems, pester Shannon and Patrick)

You are correct that I do not care for the lowering of the cars.
Patricks first words were I hit a bump and hit bottom which prompted this discussion in the first place,
And yes I did do the shocks for those that wanted to lower it anyway.
Just because I don't like it does not mean someone else doesn't.  As you know I only put cars back togther to factory specs.

As far as the concours I will get my first place some time but if I won it earlier then I could not have competed for five years so maybe it was a Omen for the car.

As far as the BTTF car I am amazed at the stuff that you can get now that just snaps on and off.
This set looks like about 20 minutes and we have a BTTF car.  It does the job and it comes off just as fast.  I hope someone brings a set to Chicago not installed.  It is kinda cool.
Not totally accurate but it does the job for something like an afterprom.
I never saw half this stuff before as a kit but it is not bad as I said.

And that is DR Frankeinstien to you.

See you in Chicago 2006

Ken