[DML] Re: The return of Gigawatt Fun reprisal to previous post.

[DML] Re: The return of Gigawatt Fun reprisal to previous post.

[Mods:  this in not an attack.]

As a friend of you both I have to interject in this friendly banter.

-----------
>Subject:    [DML] The return of Gigawatt Fun reprisal to previous post.
>Date:   Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:51:04 EDT
>From:   kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
>
>I appreciate that you noticed Gigawatt in its staging area. It is a car  that
>is definitely a trailer queen but it has seen the roads of Tennesee, Ny,  NJ,
>PA, Chicago area, Cleveland and many others. You can't say that about  yours.

I remember Patrick being afraid to drive it because it was too pristine to drive.
Like he would even want to drive it with the original NCT tires. That's a death
trap waiting to happen!

>And wasn't it your car that came from Sandusky that was delivered in
>Concours condition to a young new owner who quickly turned his Concours car in
to a
>Frankenstein with lowered front end that hits the pot holes, Door launchers
>that I remember a wiring mess, and other modified items.  Glad you College
>students have the money for that. :-)

Did you have to sell him a concours car knowing that he was a newly licensed kid
wanting to drive?

>By the way cars being rebuilt for tearing off the bottom chasis due to
>lowering go outside in the bays for reconstruction LOL  Ah yes and that
familiar
>ring of KEN HELP Fix my Brakes or Water leak or whatever.  Music  to my ears :-)

I always hear you knocking lowered cars. Why then did you engineer the shocks
that Grady sells in his lowering kit? I am VERY happy with that setup on my car.
I haven't ruined my chasis and I drive like the Duke Boys compared to Patrick. If
I do scrape it's only the front sway bar mounts or the rear end of side skirts.
And again that's only when I drive like an aggressive Don Johnson going around
dip'n corners or curbs. Take it respectably and I have no problems. Are you just
upset Patrick got DMCH's Eibach set up and not yours? :-)

>Anytime you want to compete at a car show I'm ready and if you get over 100
>MPH maybe you will see some benefit over the lowering.

At the time my 74k mile car got 1st place at Pigeon Forge. Your car keeps getting
2nd & 3rd  in your class, right ;-) I don't need to go over 100 mph to notice the
superior ride in my lowered car. All though it was fun run' at 120mph with a
Corvette knowing I wasn't going to float off the road with a high snooty front
nose. You may note that your car came "raised" from the factory that actually
circumvented the engineers intended specs. :-)

>IN all fairness Patrick has come a long way and has kept this particular  car
>in excellent condition despite driving it. (Teenagers) I just like to tease him
a lot.

I'm not a teenager anymore but you still tease me too! Probably 'cause I often
act like an 8 year old.

>There is the difference between those that want to drive the cars and those
>that enjoy them as I do.

I drive, drive, drive & enjoy my car! There's just something missing if I sit
around all day cleaning my car & ironing the seat belt label :-P ... I have to
drive it to fully enjoy the vehicle & life that surrounds it.

>PS The radio broadcast went fine and I enjoyed doing it.  I will be glad  give
>you my autograph whenever you want it and you can sit and if you keep quiet  I
>will take you in the radio station and you can watch LOL

>PSS when you get home Friday how about helping me convert 16113 to a BTTF
>car for the McNicholds High School Afterprom.  There has been a lot of  interest

>in the car this year around the Cincinnati area.

So now YOUR "Frankensteining" cars?

>See you in Pheasant Run, Chicago 2006
>Ken

Yeah buddy, with my (maybe by then) over 100k mile Frankenstein gun'n for another
1st place.

Shannon Y
16506

http://mail.yahoo.com