[DML] Burnout and new sound

Group,

Today I said something kinda dumb but I just HAD to do it.  At work I had my car in the garage and I was just starting to leave when one of the guys started trying to get me to squeel the tires while I left.  I always politely decline but then everyone started piling on the peer pressure......so I gave in.  I dumped the clutch at about 3500 rpm on a painted floor and left at least 5 feet of Michelin on my way out.

Now it seems like there is some odd noise while the car is running.  At idle and with the car at rest it is most noticeable.  It's hard to explain but it sounds and feels like ultra-low frequencies or resonance, like there are frequencies that have suddenly appeared ever since that burn-out.  While I am driving the car it isn't so noticeable and in fact it makes me wonder if it's all in my head, but as soon as I get to a stoplight or something i'm convinced it's there.  It's driving me crazy wondering if I damaged something but for the life of me I can't figure out what would make this noise.  It's like my engine just started sounding more 'bass-y'.  It doesn't matter if the car is stopped or rolling, or if the clutch is in or out.  There are no other symptoms besides the sound change.  It's not like a rattle or ping or anything, it's just like someone turned the bass control up on my engine sound. Everything else is just like it should be.

Anyone have any ideas or if I should even be concerned?  And I already know what most of you will say about childish irresponsibility.  But you don't understand the peer pressure! LOL

Andy