[DML] Re: More on idle speeds

Indeed, I'm quite used to working on BBF 390s/427s that idle so slow;
but I just like the idea of adjustability and forgot the engine is
odd-fire and is limited to how low it can go. It just seemed that it
was idling a bit higher then it should. Yes, the screws are seated,
and the butterflies, although still sticking when you release the
accel; are closing all the way. If I hit the accelerator and let off
quickly a few times, then it closes all the way as it should. I've
been playing with distributor/timing adj, and CO-engine still has some
rock and roll at 800. Idles fine when the butterflies stick open at
1500 though...Dani B. #5003