Re: [DML] Engine Options.

  My thoughts exactly Marc, in some ways this engine seems to be the
equivalent of a smallblock chevy in europe...its been in everything
from econo boxes to supercars. With all these vendors dealing with
Deloreans Im confused as to why there arent substantially more options
available for this engine.....DMCH deserves a pat on the back for
trying, but why stop there??? In no way is 197 hp a must have
especially for $6000.
  If Rob at PJ Grady reproduced the Legend Turbo on the other hand Im
pretty sure he would have people camping out in front of his shop to
have the work done.
 Ive commented on this once before, Detomaso Pantera's while being
pretty powerful and fast from the factory have a huge performance
based aftermarket and prices/ demand for well modified cars are on par
or higher than original cars. I mention the Pantera because its
another rare, culty type car....but the things being done with these
cars are astonishing.  Its unfortunate that the Delorean never had its
potential maximized. It seems DMCH has a big enough operation to work
some wonders in terms of performance, apparently the customer base is
there.

Harry Vin #2696