Re: [DML] Re: The DeLorean Owners Directory has been updated - with erro

Re: [DML] Re: The DeLorean Owners Directory has been updated - with errors

Hi

I don't have a problem with opening the file. It works just fine. I even
downloaded it again just to see and it works ok. My problem is that my
country did not deserve a listing as a separate country. I guess someone
figured that it's just Poland and nobody would care anyway... I couldn't
even find my listing until I started going by names... one by one.
Disappointing...
Anyway, regardless of my listing in the DOD if anyone ever happens to travel
to or though Poland let me know. As it is in the DOD "coffee and
conversation gladly given". I also have tools and can help in an emergency.
I know DeLoreans :)
Anyone up for a DeLorean convoy around Warsaw, Poland? :)

Take care everyone
Tom Niemczewski
jamesik@xxxxx
VIN 6149 (in Poland!)