[DML] Re: The DeLorean Owners Directory has been updated

[DML] Re: The DeLorean Owners Directory has been updated

In regards to the new owners directory, is anyone else getting a
message in Adobe Reader that says:
"There was an error opening this document.  The file is damaged and
could not be repaired."

I tried with Adobe Reader version 6.0, and just updated to 7.0 and
it still does it.  This happened to me with the previous directory
as well, but I downloaded it again and then it worked.  That trick
isn't working this time.

I can open other PDFs just fine.  Including the last owners
directory.  Anyone else experiencing this?

-Derek L
VIN 5302

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxx> wrote:

>    Hi Gang,
>
> Just in time for spring! I've completed a new edition of the
DeLorean