[DML] Re: orifice tube

It's in the inlet to the evaporator just behind the right front wheel.
You have to remove the pressure hose and maybe the accumulator bottle
to get to it (of course after properly discharging the freon etc
etc.....). That's typically where the fun starts, because it seems that
on many of the cars they put the orifice tube in, THEN bent the inlet
pipe so that it STAYS in.

If you are lucky you just yank it out and put in the new one, then
recharge the system. If you are not lucky you will need to replace most
of the system because it is full of black goo. If you are very unlucky
you will twist the end off the evaporator and have to replace that too.

Why are you doing this?

Dave S