Re: [DML] More on Headlights / FV

Not a problem, I'll be locating and purchasing the lights next week. I
plan on making the bracket out of aluminum 1-it won't rust and 2- it
will be easy to fabricate. If the pattern is no good, I'll think up
some way of manipulating the light to allow for adjustment-just a
matter of how, and what materials to use. There's little that is
impossible, I'll even post the specs or "blue print" of the brackets
if you'd like. -----Dani B. #5003