[DML] Re: belt buckles

Sounds like the one I bought off eBay. It was never used, but didn't
come in a box. Not an exact copy of the "DMC" logo per se, but it's
not really noticable. But I don't know the history behind it.

Pretty sweet looking. It's square with a textured finish. Then it's
got a large, sunken oval filled with black enamel paint, with the DMC
letters rising out of it.

Don't ask, it's not for sale.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"