[DML] Re: Repect

 On the stupidness I had been thinking alot about it & don't want people to think were
a bunch of morons so I will take it opon myself to make sure if any one's blairing
there stero or improperly dressed or conduct is unbecoming I will make sure you
leave the funeral ASAP. This is my home town & I do know alot of the others that will
be there ALSO, I don't want them to think I hang out with a bunch of idiots, Lets not
forget Kathyrn is a part of our community & we see her at the shows. lets just save
the fun For Chicago & remember to have respect. if you want to go some where after
to have lunch or dinner that can be your get away & we can talk amungs are selfves.
Thanks, Hope to see you there with respect.
LAWRENCE

-- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tom Watkins <outatime81@xxxx> wrote:

> Hope this doesn't piss anyone off BUT.....To those who are going to the funeral, it's
been said a couple of times to be repsectful at the services but lets say it how it
should be said....
> Don't be idiots only thinking of yourself or how your car looks by bringing wipes
and rags to polish it while in the parking lot.  We all know there are some who don't
have the social sensibilty to "get it" so lets make it clear.   It would be crass to make it
into a rally, crusin' trip,  make-shift car show, loud pumping stereos blaring etc.... it's
not the time or place.   Wear a suit and not T-Shirts, jeans, baseball hats etc........lets
show the world that DeLorean owners are class people especially in times like these.
There will most likely be T.V. crews there.  Don't embarrass the family or our
community by being stupid and thoughtless.   We can all go crazy in 2006 in Chicago
and express ourselves more with tributes and such.

> I know that the majority of you WILL be totally repectful and know how to handle
yourself.  It's the small minority that I'm concerned about.   Maybe we should appoint
someone to "thump" anyone who acts stupid!!!  Just a thought.  Pass on the good
wishes for all of us who can't make it.