Re: [DML] Concours- was Blue Book Value

What I cannot stand are the people who simply want to hide the cars
away, because they have some sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder
when it comes to preventing any type of milage to accumulate on the
car. And it's these fools whom get lumped in together with those in
active competition.

Whoa! Robert hold on a second.....I'm taking a little bit of offense
here on this one....It took me six years of searching and saving for
just the right car. I bought a sub 100 mile car, am I supposed to
drive it?? Or am I supposed to feel fortunate that I was insane enough
to actually buy it restore it and  protect it  from those who would
drive it to the ground, neglect it, convert it into a time machine
attrocity or reconfigure to how they would interperet its evolution??
And mind you, I have no intention of entering concours...

 Harry & Vin #2696