[DML] John De Lorean passing

Group,
In the 30+ years of the De Lorean world, I bought my first car in
97. I soon got the books and started reading about the man and his
world. As I was reading his biography I found myself feeling his
passion of wanting to build something from the ground up, fighting
to keep it alive and achieving what some said couldn't be done.
I think the reason I felt what he was feeling was because I always
wanted to start my own company and be my own boss good or bad. I did
that back in 92 with my book distribution company and closed it 10
years later with the satisfaction of doing it.
I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sure like anyone else we would
just like to live forever or just pass in your sleep, but there is a
certain level of contentment in doing what ever you want to achieve
and once reached no one can ever take it away from you like John did
and you are at peace with yourself.
With that, I commend John for building the company and what he
wanted to do and what he had to go through with the satisfaction of
doing it.
I'll miss the man I never had the chance to meet in person but I
feel I knew him in another way by what he did. He will be in my
heart and I will continue to do my best to work for the De Lorean
community.
John Hervey
www.specialtauto.com