[DML] articles about JZD

Group,

I was in the Minneapolis airport with my Dad picking up my Mom and sister
this afternoon when I heard the word 'DeLorean' said behind me.  I turned around
and saw CNN headline news reporting the sad turn of events.

I am attempting to compile a collection of internet and print news articles
about John DeLorean and his too-early passing away.  It's nothing fancy, I just
would like to have all of this stuff with my own private collection.  Many of
you have posted internet articles in the recent hours, and I and probably
many others would appreciate it if new articles that are found are also posted to
the list.  In the coming weeks surely there will be magazine articles
profiling the man and his legacy.  As these are found, I would like to encourage
everyone to post information on these as well, so that those of us who have to
collect every snippet there is can see it too.

Thanks in advance,
Andy