Re: [DML] JZD

To clear up what happened yesterday in regards to my site's forum.

I erased the previous thread referred to in this post on my forum because I
did not find it appropriate to be discussing John's
health without consent from his family. The information that was posted on
my forum was from a third party source that was disclosing
information that I found to be of a sensitive manner and not meant to be
disclosed with the public. The new thread that has been
posted on my forum is locked and reads as follows:

I have erased the previous thread on this issue and would like to
encourage us to withhold any thoughts on John until we hear more
from his family. The news that has been posted on this forum in the
intended to be shared with the general public. For this reason, I
wish to maintain a certain amount of discretion and respect for the
DeLorean family and the pain they are going through right now.

Once we hear some official news that was meant to be shared with the
public, then the forum can be used as an arena to give our thanks to
John and our condolences to his family.

Regards,
Tamir

> [Moderator Note: Today the DML has been FLOODED with many rumors about the
condition of John DeLorean.  As we have had two reports from people who are
in a position to know, I have rejected the rumors.  Please do not post
rumors about something so personal as life and death, and have confidence
that substantiated news will come through as soon as it is available.  -
Mike Substelny, DML Moderator of the week]