[DML] Re: April 30 show in Floridia..

Hello!
My name is Jeff Ippoliti, I am the event chairman for this show and
also a fellow DeLorean owner (#20022). While our DeLoreans may not be
the most expensive cars at the show, they certainly attracted a huge
amount of attention last year. With 13 DeLoreans lined up, the
10,000+ spectators at the event loved it! Many people commented to me
afterwards that the "long line up of DeLoreans" was their "favorite
part" of the show!
The dinner itself is optional, and so is the black tie. This entire
event is help to raise money for Make-A-Wish and Give Kids The World.
We found it was easier to attract corporate sponsors and donations if
the words "black tie" appeared, but the reality is that a jacket, or
open shirt, or whatever you are comfortable in is more than welcome!
We are there to have fun, and last years party and dancing went well
into the morning hours! It was anything but stuffy!
The DeLoreans were a huge hit with the crowd last year, and we hope
to have at least 20 Deloreans this year. (Take a look at the photo I
posted of last years event.) It is a great location for a show. Rob
Grady is the DeLorean judge again, and we give multiple tropies in
this class. Rob is also giving a free tech session to all DeLorean
owners registered for the event.
The concours entry fee is $50.00, which is donated entirely to
charity. I hope many of you will bring out your D's and join us, have
a great time, and help these children that are so desparately in need.
Hope to see you there!
Jeff Ippoliti
#20022
www.celebrationexoticcars.com