[DML] Vendors & Parts Availiblity

I was working on my car over the weekend and it struck me how nice it is, at this moment to be a Delorean owner. As a long time owner, this is the easiest time I've ever had in obtaining parts and technical help. I remember having to deal with getting parts when they were being held by Consolidated or trying to cross reference parts on your own. Then there was a time when the only vendor I was really aware of was Delorean One (Who has always treated me well!). While all of these options worked and you could generally get what you needed, life as an owner is vastly improved now!

My current project is essentially routine maintaince, brake and coolant flush and fill, and a general cleaning. I ordered parts from 3 different vendors and didn't use DMCH this time. Not that I don't love DMCH, I just didn't need them this time. I purchased stainless braided brake lines from SpecialT Auto, a coolant bleeder for the radiator from Delorean Parts NW, and a transmission heat exchanger from PJ Grady.

As a long time owner these are the best of times, thanks to all the vendors big and small for making this the case!
Also, I for one am very happy to see DMCJoe back and posting even if it is only on a limited basis!

As a side note, the SS brake lines went in like OEM equipment and really made a difference in the feel of my brake pedal!

Dan Haney
Vin 03254

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet