[DML] Re: PRV Performance - Set me straight please

[DML] Re: PRV Performance - Set me straight please

You're exactly right, I'm not sure why I thought these had bad air
flow, I guess I was just thinking the louvers would keep air from
flowing into the bay. I never thought it was that horrible, just not
great. I've been running my engine for years with no heat shields
anywhere and I don't have any problems-no warped parts, no melted
wires, none of that-so I should have studied the design and flow a
little more then posting a stupid thought. You're probably right about
the air being sucked through, I've never really put any thought into
this, and thats
why my engine has no problems with no shields. Then again, my car came
from south carolina with the cat gutted (what is it with SC and their
cats???), if it was packed I'm sure those temperatures would be much
higher on the surrounding metal. Sorry about that -----Dani B. #5003

ONE more thing, how many of you out there have EFI converted engines?
Likes...dislikes? How much did it cost? How much of a pain in the ass
was it to install? If someone whose done the conversion and could help
me consider it more-email me off list, I'd appreciate it! -----DB

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "stainlessilusion" <5n-@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Don't forget that these engines are sitting in the back of the
> > DeLorean. As opposed to engines that sit up front and have air
> blowing
> > on them all the time (from fan or just from air flowing into the
> > radiator); the DeLorean has a very poor air flow in my opinion.
If