[DML] Re: 1 Year Anniversary...and a message of hope!

[DML] Re: 1 Year Anniversary...and a message of hope!

Have you ever considered buying a $500 beater to drive daily? Wear &
tear adds up fast on these cars, not so much mechanically, but a lot
more cosmetically. Plus it would help speed up the repairs.

Just a thought to help "save the dream"

But I do admire the few of you who drive their Deloreans everyday
regardless of the elements. You're braver than me.

Later,

Joe OBrien

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "usndmc" <usndmc@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A year ago today I flew to Albany, NY and purchased my dream car,
> #5968, and embarked on the 1200 mile maiden voyage drive back
home.
> My DeLorean is my ONLY car, and in the last year I've only had to
> bum a ride to work from a friend once. She's been almost as
> dependable as a new car, keeping me mobile for 1 year and almost
> 12,000 miles--with about 7 "cross-country" drives ranging from 4
> 18 hours each way. I've of course had my share of problems, but
I've