[DML] Re: Frame strip - epoxy removal sample

[DML] Re: Frame strip - epoxy removal sample

Just so happens I have a couple of trailing arms that are just about
to hit the trash can - if you want them to experiment with you pay
shipping. Contact me off list quickly - Garbage Day is next
Wednesday.

They are not useable on a car without major stripping and refinishing
(had to heat with a torch to get the TA Bolt out) and new ones are
cheap enough that it's not worth it, at least to me.

Dave S