RE: [DML] Re: PRV Performance - Set me straight please

RE: [DML] Re: PRV Performance - Set me straight please

Bill, Thanks for the great reply.  Since I have new cams and pistons I'm
planning on a rebuild, but that will wait for at least a year.  Engine is
fun to drive as is (no smog pump / EGR / PCV same as a Delorean) but I'll
likely remove the Lambda system once I find a 038 CPR.  A few questions for
My current distributor vacuum advance does have the two barbs.  Do I just
cap off the "inner" barb?  Is there any difference between the E and F dizzy
 What is the "best" way to remove the Lambda system?  What needs to be
capped off and what needs to be completely removed?
What's the best way to configure the fuel distributor sans freq valve?
Do you recommend removing the deceleration valves and filling in their holes
or replacing the throttle plates with the ones from the B27 or leaving as
Once the Lambda is removed is tuning basically setting desired timing and

Since I've got the B27 to play with I was considering looking at head
porting possibilities.  Any tips, pointers or warnings?  Thanks again for
the reply, Rick

Copyright 2018  All rights reserved.