[DML] Re: delorean turbo question

Hi Darkstar...

Ross Racing custom made the pistons for me (www.rosspistons.com),
those guys are absolutley awesome.  They sent me to another outfit to
have the rods made...I don't recall off hand the name of the
company...I need to go back and look through my docs.

JE Pistons will also custom make some rods for you. They also will
make some pistons for you, however, Ross was much cheaper for the same
product & quality (www.jepistons.com).

Hope this helps!
Dave Jacobs