Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean Car Mats

Matthew & others

I just received and installed the mats from DOA
(Deloreanmats.com).  My comments are:

VERY heavy, luxurious carpet stock.  Should wear very
well.

Fit is excellent.  I got the entire series - trunk
mat, floor mats and rear shelf mat.  Like Matt (no pun
intended - well maybe intended) my stock rear shelf
mat was short, side to side and almost too long, front
to rear.  This mat fit extremely well.

I have the two tone '83 and went with the black mats.
Because I have alwasy felt that the D could use just a
dab of color, I went with the embroidered "DeLorean"
in red.  Yeah, I know that will get some responses,
but, to each his own.

I can't say how they will wear.  But I can say they
look and fit better than anything I have had in either
of my cars and that includes the original dealer
installed mats in my first D.

FWIW, I am not a fan of the current DOA, but I cannot
say anything bad about the mats.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo