[DML] Re: DeLorean Car Mats

Ray,
     These look like very nice quality pieces.  Can you refer me to
someone who has them installed so I can see pictures and talk with
them about the product?  I have the stock carpeting in my DeLorean and
the rear deck piece is too big front to back and too short side to
side.  I need a mat that will lay in there perfectly and line up with
the rear wall and wheel wells the way it was intended.

I look forward to your reply,

Matthew
VIN 16816

P.S. Kudos for coming to the DeLorean public with a new and functional
upgrade.  The embroidery is a nice touch!