Re: [DML] Car show disappoinment

What do you mean I have nothing to brag about!!! Only Kiding :)
You say there is nothing special about my car and I would agree with
you, but again it is not a Corvette that you see every day of the
week, besides aren't you the one that always says you get people
drooling all over your car everywhere you go. Personally I never get
that.

Do I think I deserve an award, heck no. Like I said before there is no
way a DeLorean can compete against a good paint job and chrome, that's
why Curtis did what he did to his car.

Again I didn't expect to be the star of the show or anything, just not
to be tucked away in some dark corner. I think I should have taken a
page from Dave of project Vixen and put Strobes all over the car :)

Max