Re: [DML] Car show disappoinment

Max - With all due respect, what were you expecting?  What kind
of car show was it?

Most car shows have a consistent theme.  If this show has primarily
been for American muscle cars, or basically anything other than
British sports cars, you could hardly expect them to devote prime
real estate to something that is not a primary focus of the show.

--
Mike

-------------- Original message from "bluemax86" <massimot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------