[DML] Re: DMCH Floor mats

My only issue with the black mats is that I have a white golden
retriever, and somehow the hair ends up all over my black DeLorean
floormats and is a pain to get out.  I have no idea how it happens, it
must be sticking to my shoes, but this is the only complaint I have
with black.  I never let the dog ride in the car, but the floormats
are covered with her hair.

Patrick
1880

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DmcGman@xxxx wrote:

> I would disagree and say if you have a gray interior get the black
mats for several reasons.  All the original mats were black.  Also as
another DeLorean owner pointed out to me who had purchased the gray
mats, they show dirt over time unless you go to lengths to keep them
clean.  Black obviously doesn't show dirt very easily or wear.  I had
the same questions when deciding which to get and opted for the black.
 I think the contrast looks much better as well since there are black
areas in the car such as on the console and behind the sun visors and
so on.  Go with the black they will appear new much longer and hide
dirt much better.

> Gary
>
> <<If you have gray interior, then get the gray mats.
> The blacks just look too high contrast and look wrong to me.
> Maybe if you have black interior it would make sense, but even still
I would
> use the gray.
>
> Now, onto a dfferent argument.... I bought these flor mats and they
LOOK