[DML] Re: Won't start after ballast resistor wire broken

[DML] Re: Won't start after ballast resistor wire broken

Hello.

It sounds like defective ignition wiring, or a defective ignition
coil to me.  Either way, it will be cheap to fix, once you figure it
out.  If it were my car, I'd be checking the wiring for resistance,
end to end, and buying a cheapo generic ignition coil, just for
testing.  Good luck.

Rick.